Discount codes –
Where do I enter discount codes?
Discount codes can be entered at checkout.
What are your shipping options?
We ship using United States Postal Service USPS. You decide your shipping option during checkout.
What is your shipping timeframe?
We usually ship orders the next day (excluding weekends due to postal hours). Delivery may take anywhere between 3-8 business days depending on your delivery location. Due to COVID-19 shipping delays may occur.
Do you ship overseas/internationally?
Currently, we do not ship overseas/internationally.
When will I know my order has shipped?
You should receive a shipping notification with tracking information once your order is shipped.
Do you accept returns?
All sales are final, unless a product is damaged during shipping. Please see our return policy located on the bottom of our home page.
Do you replace missing or stolen packages?
We cannot replace missing or stolen packages at this time.
What is your damaged during shipping policy?
We will replace or refund products damaged during shipment when we receive a photograph as proof of damage, and it is submitted to us within 3 days of delivery. A full purchase price refund on your unused products will be refunded less shipping and handling. Please contact us using the form on the contact us page for more information on this process.
What are your candles made of?
100% natural soy wax, made from U.S. grown soybeans.
How do I care for my candle?
- Keep your candles in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- Trim your wick 1/4” each time before you light the candle.
- Keep the candle wax free of wick trimmings, matches or other debris at all times and away from drafts.
- Never leave a candle unattended and always keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Burn candle on a level fire resistant surface and do not burn more than 4 hours at a time
- To maximize scent throw, burn candle in a small area/room.
- Allow the candle to cool completely before handling.
- Stop use when only 1/4” of wax remains in the container.
- Replace the cover to your candle after it has cooled to keep the scent throw and keep dust from collecting on the top of your candle. Dust can be a fire hazard.
How do I use my smudge stick?
Hold the smudge stick at a 45-degree angle and light one end of the smudge stick, let it burn for about 10 seconds, then gently blow out the flame so you see orange embers at the end you lit. Let the smoke flow and walk slowly around the area you want to smudge while holding a fireproof dish under the smudge stick.
WARNING: Never leave burning smudge stick unattended use a fireproof dish to hold underneath the smudge stick to catch any loose falling ashes. Do not inhale smoke and extinguish smudge stick by pressing it in the fireproof dish.